Thursday, September 4, 2014

Let's Kickoff This Year With Some Art!

Hey guys! School year is here and it's back to the daily grind. I had a wonderful time in NYC interning at Triforce but now I'm back at Ringling and the first 2 weeks have been intense. So to show you all my hard work I have uploaded one of my first pieces from Class. Behold!

This piece is of a Cyclops surrounded by women in a very Conan type way. I really wanted to infuse Frazetta's style with my own Technique as well.


In the Gif below is a step by step process of how I came to the final. I apologize in advance for the sudden color study goes to render ( i had forgotten to not merge the other render layers in my class so i could show you my mistakes) I'll do better next time promise.


Anyway I hope you enjoyed this new piece to start off the year. Up Next: My Zbrush Models! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment